Attic Windows - Blossom View Kit
- Spend over £50 for free UK Delivery
- Designed with love by Rebecca and Amy
If you want to create your own perfect view, then the printed photo on this panel is ideal. It features a mountain and sea scene with pretty pink cherry blossom in the foreground. You can create whatever you like with this panel, but the instructions show you how to make an Attic Window Quilt. This is a technique where you cut and piece a printed image to make a view through the window. Using three shades of plain fabric you can create a three-dimensional illusion. Also on the panel is an illustrated cat which you can applique to the quilt so it's looking through the window. For a little extra detail, there is a rectangle of printed fabric in a complementary design to use to make a Flying Geese Border. Also included on the panel are the signature Amber Makes fabric labels for personalising your projects as well as a Quilt Label to sew on the back. You'll need to provide your own plain fabrics but details of this are included in the instructions.
Clear, concise, full colour instructions with step-by-step photos are included.
56½in (143cm) height x 48½in (123cm) width, approx.
• High quality digitally printed fabric panel - 100% quilting weight cotton, 110cm x 100cm
• Full colour A4 instruction booklet
(not included in the kit)
• Light tone cotton fabric: 46x44in (115x112cm) – we used white for our quilt
• Medium tone cotton fabric: 15x44in (40x112cm) – we used light grey for our quilt
• Dark tone cotton fabric: 25x44in (65x112cm) – we used dark grey for our quilt
• Binding fabric: 40x112cm (15x44in)
• Backing fabric: 163x145cm (64x57in)
• Bondaweb: 16x11in (41x28cm)
• Wadding: 163x145cm (64x57in)
• Matching sewing thread
• Basic sewing kit
UK Delivery Charges
We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders placed via our website, over the value of £50.
Orders of less than £50 in the UK will be charged at our standard delivery rate of £3.50 per order.
International Delivery Charges
Our international delivery charges are as follows;
Channel Islands £3.99
Rest of the world £14.99
Please note you may have to pay additional tax and duties when your parcel goes through customs.